A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a highly skilled professional who demonstrates a thorough understanding of both the Lean and Six Sigma methods and philosophy. They possess the skills and training to successfully lead process improvement teams through the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, & Control) methodology while simultaneously applying the appropriate tools and methods to enable “breakthrough” improvements. A Black Belt is typically a full-time project manager and often leads large scale and/or cross-departmental projects.
This program will focus on Black Belt specific tools, best practices and project management and will be delivered in 3 phases. You will have a total of 18 modules to complete and 52.5 hours of live virtual instruction.
Upon completion of the training, participants will be eligible to write the online Certification exam and will have one year to submit a completed project demonstrating the practical use of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools.
- Phase 1: April 26 – 30, 2021 from 9:00am-12:30pm. Prerequisite: 6 online modules
- Phase 2: May 17-21, 2021 from 9:00am-12:30pm. Prerequisite: 6 online modules
- Phase 3: June 21-25, 2021 from 9:00am-12:30pm. Prerequisite: 6 online modules
- Registration Fee: $7995 + HST
- Dates: April 26-30 & May 17-21 & June 21-25, 2021
- Time: 9:00am-12:30pm
- Location: Zoom
Contact us for training dates firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +1 (416) 648-6509