An EZSigma Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a leader of change who not only demonstrates an understanding of the Lean Six Sigma philosophy but is also capable of successfully leading process improvement teams through the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, & Control) methodology, simultaneously applying the appropriate tools and methods that can enable “breakthrough” improvements.
The “Six Sigma” component of your course of study will include a detailed exploration of each phase of the DMAIC problem-solving methodology as well as all of the basic quality and analytical tools associated with the Six Sigma Black Belt body of knowledge. The addition of Lean principles and tools, “woven” into the DMAIC framework, will complete your training as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. It is understood that you will be a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt when you complete each phase outlined in this program.
- Personalized Training Plan. This plan will include eighteen (18) modules selected from the Quality Campus Lean Six Sigma Curriculum. Your plan will also include required readings and articles.
- In-Class training. You will have nine (9) days of in-class training which will be held in Toronto.
- Webinars. You will participate in three (3) one hour webinars hosted by your Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt. All webinars take place at 10:00am EST and will be recorded and distributed to students.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification. To achieve Certification you must complete the components listed above and pass your Certification exam with a grade of 70% or above and submit a successful project.
September 3, 2019
In Class Training:
- October 2-4, 2019
- October 21-23, 2019
- November 18-20, 2019
- September 12, 2019 @ 10am EST
- October 10, 2019 @ 10am EST
- October 29, 2019 @ 10am EST
- November 26, 2019 @ 10am EST
In Class Training Location:
Faculty Club, U of T, Toronto ON
Nearby hotels available upon request.
Contact us for training dates firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +1 (416) 648-6509
**Discounts available for multiple registrants.**